Iyanya Opens Up: Yvonne Nelson's Accusation of Infidelity Led to a Drastic Drop in Followers and Threats

Iyanya Faces Backlash and Adversity After Yvonne Nelson Accuses Him of Cheating with Tonto Dikeh.

Iyanya

Renowned singer, Iyanya, opens up about the repercussions he faced, including financial losses and threatening messages, following allegations made by his ex-girlfriend, Yvonne Nelson, accusing him of infidelity with Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh.


Yvonne Nelson disclosed in her memoir, "I AM Not Yvonne Nelson," the reasons behind the breakdown of her relationship with Iyanya, attributing it to his involvement with Tonto Dikeh. In a recent interview with GHOne TV, Iyanya shared that as a result of these allegations, he witnessed a significant drop of 10,000 Ghanaian followers on social media, coupled with the influx of menacing messages from overzealous trolls.


He said:

“When Yvonne said I broke her heart, I was in my room and I just saw a post, ‘Iyanya cheated on me.’ I remember that day, I was looking at my Twitter, I lost almost 10,000 Ghanaian followers. And I was getting threats and all of that.”


Chapter 10 of Yvonne's book, aptly titled "Iyanya and My Love Life," provides intricate details of their romantic involvement and the devastating betrayal she endured. 

Yvonne describes their love story as a fairy tale, complete with affectionate gestures like breakfast in bed. She further reveals that her belief in their everlasting love was solidified when Iyanya got her initials, YN, tattooed on his wrist as a symbol of their unwavering commitment.


To her astonishment, Yvonne alleges that their relationship reached its demise when she discovered Iyanya's involvement with Tonto Dikeh, a popular actress.

 Yvonne recounts receiving a phone call from an unidentified person residing with Iyanya, who divulged Tonto's frequent visits. Overwhelmed by this revelation, Yvonne turned to Twitter to confront Tonto, only to be met with a response urging her to move on from the relationship, emphasizing that feelings can change, including Iyanya's feelings towards her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Davido Announces Release of Morravey's Debut EP "RAVI"

Mercy Eke Fans Trolling Ilebaye After Receiving N3.5m & Other Presents: ''Poor Fan Base''

Kim Kardashian's Followers Dip as Taylor Swift's Diss Track Makes Waves