Megan Fox open up about body dysmorphia and her struggles


Fox has a form of brachydactyly called clubbed thumb, and has discussed her obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), insecurities, self-harming, 

and has acknowledged that she has low self-esteem. In 2013, she said that her Christian faith is still very important to her and she believes it keeps her grounded.

Megan Fox recently told the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 

 "I have body dysmorphia. I don't ever see myself really the way other people see me.

"There is never a point in my life where I loved my body. Never, ever."

The 'Jennifer's Body' star noted that accepting herself as beautiful is something she's always struggled with, and it's a "never-ending" process.

She added: "When I was little, that was like an obsession I had, that I should look THIS way.

"And why I had an awareness of my body that young, I'm not sure... The journey of loving myself is going to be never-ending, I think."

In 2001, Megan Fox made her acting debut in the romantic comedy Holiday in the Sun, as spoiled heiress Brianna Wallace and rival of Alex Stewart (Ashley Olsen), which was released direct-to-DVD on November 20, 2001.

 In the next several years, she guest-starred on the sitcoms What I Like About You and Two and a Half Men. Fox also appeared as an uncredited extra in the action film Bad Boys II (2003).

Megan also explained that she would like people to notice her "aura" when they first meet her, rather than focusing on her physical appearance.


In 2009, Megan Fox was targeted by a group of fashion-motivated criminals known as the "Bling Ring", who robbed her then-boyfriend Brian Austin Green's home for access to Fox's possessions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Davido Announces Release of Morravey's Debut EP "RAVI"

Mercy Eke Fans Trolling Ilebaye After Receiving N3.5m & Other Presents: ''Poor Fan Base''

Kim Kardashian's Followers Dip as Taylor Swift's Diss Track Makes Waves